Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Woman in Black Movie Review

I apologize in advance for not giving a synopsis for this film. I just can't really give a synopsis of the film without giving too much away, so again, I apologize.

Every once in a while, I love a good scare. I mean a GOOD scare. Some kind of movie that makes me go "Whoah," or "Crap, didn't see that coming." I had heard of the Woman in Black and had wanted to see it in theaters but never got the chance. My father and I decided that we both wanted to see this film because we, like I've stated before, wanted a good scare. And boy WERE WE SCARED. I mean this film is as close to flawless as cinematically possible. The scares are unexpected, unlike a lot of thrillers. The acting was phenomenal. The music was eery and disturbing, which added to the overall appreciation I had for this film. I just don't know what else to say about the Woman in Black other than I'm sorry I didn't get to see this in theaters when it was there.

Now granted, those this is a great film (from start to finish) I would only recommend to teens and adults. This is NOT a children's movie, even for those who think they're strong enough to handle it. It is that scary. Parents heed the PG-13 rating and leave the children at home.

In short, I highly recommend The Woman in Black. If you're looking for a good time, and a GOOD scare then this is your film. I look forward to seeing what elses Daniel Radcliffe can produce in the future. Good job CBS Films.

My Grade: A
Stars: 5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment